Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Alternative Endings

My flat mate and I spent last night completely avoiding the jobs we really should have been doing around the home by telling ourselves that in an 'alternate universe' all was happy and done. We soon discovered as we drunk more how convenient alternate universes are for shunning everything we need to do in this one, yet still relishing from the glory that we had done it in another. My god I totally subscribe to the science boffins I never have to worry about the consequences of my decisions in this life again - happy in the knowledge that somewhere out there I've made the right decision. Do I have a blog in another life? I doubt it i'm far too busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home