Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, September 05, 2008

Blooming Marvellous


Well I showed my true gay colours in the pub last night and I'm proud of it.

I was in a pub owned by a friend-of-a-friend, clearly straight and blokey but trying to make his pub more appealing by adding a touch of colour in the form of flowers on the bar. I pointed out that they were terribly arranged and particularly the side facing the entrance, what would people think!?

I asked him if I might re-arrange the flowers for him and, let's face it, he was either going to say yes, or knock me out, fortunately I was granted the former and I set to work. In just a few minutes I had the arrangement sorted, wreaking of style and taste, with balance and volume, a display sure to please any customer.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Typical.

 
At 2:10 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, wat he said

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home