Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weight Gain

It's no secret among my friends I've become bit of a gym freak in the last year and I go on about it constantly. But last night as I was working through my routine I became accutely aware of this guy starting to go through the exact same exercises as I was - just with heavier weights. So I finished my sets then changed my exercise. Sure enough this guy started doing the same thing. Despite how happy I feel with how I look outside the gym, being surrounded by all these muscley guys in the gym makes me feel very very insecure. Wait a moment... surrounded by sweaty musclemen? Wake up.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that you in the picture? yum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home