Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Credit Due

Never before has the phrase 'Credit Due where Credit's Due' fitted more literally than it does in this little slot here, let me explain:

Two friends owed me some cash, for anonymity let's call them Mr. Ollins and Mr. Amberton, both with completely separate reasons, yet both on the same day and completely unknown to one another decide to give the payment references comedy text.


I have to say that it is actually rather clever of them both, I'd certainly never thought of doing that. So now I have a credit from both 'Wicker Baskets' and 'Dirty Trade', more fool them.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 am , Blogger smahman said...

and we get a picture of a wicker basket rather than the other. POOR.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home