Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, December 08, 2006

I've Seen One of The Princes' Balls

More specifically it was Cinderella at the Hackney Empire. I hadn't been to Panto for years, this one was brilliant. It was nicely written plenty of innuendo, including some accidental.

"The prince's ball, it was the first thing that came in my head"

Please there are children in the audience, by that I mean please more of course. The ugly sisters were brilliant, but then I always was a sucker for a man in a dress. At the ball:

"I'm off to get something to eat"
"Really what are you having?"
"Tongue Sandwich"
"Oh I could never eat anything that came out of an animals mouth"
"What are you going to eat then?"
"Boiled egg"
Exit stage right

Yes it was all there and rather marvellous. However it's now all BEHIND ME.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 pm , Blogger Matt said...

Marvellous.

Though of course, not one to ruin an anecdote, but you did go to Panto last year, with me!

Who can forget Aladdin's elephant impression?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home