Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wood-be-Athlete

Is this story a bit dodgy?

This morning, at work, my colleague told me how he had woken up with 'morning wood', he proceeded to tell me that he hadn't had sex last night (welcome to my world mate)

"I'm really randy at the moment I had to get rid of it"

Now this guy is getting pathetically jealous of my ever improving physique. He said he was going to get rid of his afore mentioned hormonal overload by doing press-ups, in the nude. Apparently he'd completed about 10 reps and his girlfriends 6 year old daughter walks in.

Now I know he couldn't have helped the daughter walking in, but press-ups in the nude? It's not right is it?

5 Comments:

At 3:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

6

 
At 3:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a half

 
At 3:59 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

What is that? Reps?

 
At 3:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

inches

 
At 4:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

round

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home