Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What-A-Zoo

For some reason when I was up at 6am this morning to go to the gym, I noticed a postcard of a horse pinned to our notice board. As I ate my cranberry miniwheats I couldn't help but notice that the horse looked a little like Agnetha from Abba.

Stranger still as my bus sped me towards the gym my mind kept going back to the image of the horse and what other animals might also be good dopplegangers for Abba. In fact it's been pre-occupying my thoughts all day, until now, frankly I shouldn't be allowed near Photoshop if this is the kind of crap I'm going to come up with.

That aside though, it did tickle me as the image came together. A colleague at work suggested that I should ask readers to make suggestions for animal related Abba puns, or suitable animal alternatives to the famous four. The gate is open, or rather the zoo.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 pm , Blogger smahman said...

What makes you think you have readers fatty?

 
At 4:02 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Sorry, I meant...
What makes you think you have readers? Fatty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home