Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, October 06, 2006

Use Your Words...

I think what Jon intended was a compliment when he told me he thought my blog was funny. Prolific. That was one word he used, now I know what it means I've decided to do a double entry. Quiet everyone.

He said it's nice, you don't use too many big words - just to paint a brief picture of Jon he's got a far greater grasp of the English language than the muck that comes out of my mouth (stop sniggering) - Simple. Funny. He said. I took it as an insult.

You know i'm not even sure I know what the point of this post was any more. In fact I might award myself worst post ever. Well it's a challenge then isn't it.

Footnote: I've just spell checked this and blog comes up as a spelling mistake. On blogger, that is ridiculous.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Dear reader, what I said was he was very prolific and wrote with great clarity.

It WAS a compliment.

Searley Editor takes too many things as an insult, like the time I accidentally set fire to his curtains.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home