Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Up The Arse'


Yes I know it normally means something completely different to gay men, but last night I went up to the new Emirates Stadium to watch Arsenal play Porto (which they won). I have to say it's a bloody impressive stadium.

We had great seats, 9 rows back behind the goal. We saw Thiery Henrys first goal right before our very eyes, va va voom. Also Van Persies corners, thought he was a strong player, but I shall not try and analyse the match. It really isn't my thing as any of my friends will testify!

I did find myself slightly distracted during the second half watching Freddie Ljungberg warming up for substitution. Still that was only a 10 minute distraction. I see why they call it the beautiful game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home