Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, September 25, 2006

Cock Tales

This was the final figure from the cocktail party that my friends and I enjoyed on Saturday night. You'll note a generously added 91 pence contribution made by the bar. Actually, to be fair, the bar was great and the cocktails were phenomenally good.

The absolute highlights had to be the Espresso Martini and The Essex Girl (I never thought I'd enjoy downing one of them). Also notable contenders were High Heels and The Champagne Bath which was beautifully presented with Rose Petals.

Of course most of the entertainment came from the waiters, they would give Manuelle a run for his money. The highlight was when the Eastern European guy said to my friend:

after 2 hours of drinking cocktails, you want to suck some cock
huh?
I don't know the rest of the story as he disappeared after that. So when the tab ran dry we all piled into a people carrier and head back to ours for yet more beer and singing. Writing this conclusion I realise it's one that's all to familiar to one of my nights out, however it was a lot of fun and you can't really complain about free cocktails!

I'm going to give the bar a little plug http://www.meetbar.co.uk/ . Okay, time.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm , Blogger smahman said...

I bet you love to suck a cock after NO cocktails you utter slut

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home