Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

If You Go Down...


...to the Woods today. You'll be sure of a big surprise. I had no idea this song was about cruising, but just listen to the lyrics. Filth. My childhood shattered. Again.

I mean just to give you an extract from the chorus in case you are not familiar:

Picnic time for teddy bears, The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today. Watch them, catch them unawares, And see them picnic on their holiday. See them gaily dance about. They love to play and shout. And never have any cares.


I mean catch them unawares. It is utter dirt. No wonder our kids are growing up corrupt. Well not mine obviously, the only kids I intend having are put down.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 am , Blogger smahman said...

Spider murphy played the tenor saxophone,
Little joe was blowin on the slide trombone.
The drummer boy from illinois went crash, boom, bang,
The whole rhythm section was the purple gang.
Lets rock, everybody, lets rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin to the jailhouse rock.

Number forty-seven said to number three:
Youre the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
Come on and do the jailhouse rock with me.
Lets rock, everybody, lets rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin to the jailhouse rock.

Shifty henry said to bugs, for heavens sake,
No ones lookin, nows our chance to make a break.
Bugsy turned to shifty and he said, nix nix,
I wanna stick around a while and get my kicks.
Lets rock, everybody, lets rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin to the jailhouse rock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home