Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Puppy Love

Friends may or may not know this, but I am bit of a dog lover. Sadly though, living and working in London as I do, it's simply not possible for me to own a dog.

Now I'm not usually one for those charity adverts on TV, you know the ones 'your 2 pounds a week could buy little Johnny a new pair of legs for 6 weeks' or 'Cystitis; there is a cure'. To be honest the ad for the Dogs Trust was quite appalling, 'all Smudge wants is a new friend', dammit! It's as if they could read my mind 'that's all I want!'.

So the short of it is a week later I'm now sponsoring Lazloe (pictured), bless him, here's what it says on his profile:

Despite my macho looks I suffer from lots of allergies which makes me very
sensitive. But it doesn't really bother me, I'm a happy hound and love it here.
Unfortunately you won't be able to visit me but I'd love it if we could be pen
pals
I particularly like the last bit, I've sponsored a wonder dog, he's actually going to write to me. He's smarter than I am.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 pm , Blogger Matthewprestwich said...

Cats danny, the gays do cats not dogs.

 
At 8:01 am , Blogger searleyeditor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home