Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Black & White


I was at work yesterday and took a quick break to make myself a cup of tea. Being the polite guy I am, I asked my colleague if he would like one.
'Can I have a coffee?' he says,
'Certainly, how do you like it?' I reply
'Er..black... with sugar' he answers.
'Righto black with sugar' I confirm.
'... and milk' he adds.
'black with sugar AND milk is white' I say.

Is it me or is that not the most ridiculous request for a beverage?

3 Comments:

At 4:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct that is a bizzzzzzzare request.

 
At 6:11 pm , Blogger Izzy said...

last time I bought a coffee at Truro station I asked for a black coffee and she said "do you want milk in that?" errrrrr let me think...

 
At 11:34 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost been a week and no-up-date

come on surely someone has done somthing to get your creative juices flowing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home