Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Billie Jean All Night Long

Yesterday as I was searching for Michael Jackson's Thriller video on YouTube I found the Billie Jean video, it's a classic song so I decided to have a watch and listen. Now I have seen the video before, but not for a long time and what struck me as I watched it was there were certain elements that reminded me of Lionel Richies' All Night Long video (also a classic tune and my karaoke piece). So I promptly downloaded Lionel as well, my god that video is so camp it's hilarious, but if you watch them both you'll see what I mean!
So my next task is to do a remix of those two songs together, watch this space!!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the Back to the future Mix. Now that would constitute a floor filler.

You are correct though they are both very similar

 
At 12:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and where is the pictures? come on it's not every day you get to put a picture of Lionel up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home