Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Not-So-Fun Bus

I'm not one to complain. But. I was thinking today was one of my better days for journeying to work. The bus arrived as I got to the bus stop, there were seats (unheard of) and the guy I was sat next to only moderately smelly.

Even better this was the 341 - bing - the only bus that takes me straight to work without the need to change (honestly more than one bus and I soil my pants). Sounds great doesn't it? Ha yeah you'd think wouldn't you.

Well at Angel the bus decides to turn down towards Kings Cross - hang on just a moment this bus is for Waterloo, isn't it? So I go downstairs at the next stop and find I am not the only bemused passenger on the bus. The driver decided not to inform anyone that this bus was no longer the 341 to Waterloo, but now the 476 to Euston. Thanks guys.

Oh by the way the photo from this post comes courtesy of some random site called Christian Bits, I found it on google, marvelous. It's the Veggie Tales School Bus, now you can be Christian AND a Veggie. But not gay.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny is back, well worth the wait....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home