Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Sun'll Come Out To Moro

I'm not trying to name drop, yet somehow just by saying that, it's exactly what I'm doing. It's a no win situation. Except it is. Last night my gorgeous friend Kate and I managed to get bar seats at this snazzy London restaurant. I've been trying to get a seat there for a long time, maybe it was my glamorous companion that finally tipped fate in my favor.

It was then that I thought, 'hang on' the reason they must get booked out is because people must always book early. Ingenious. So I asked the surly waiter (obligatory I think in a restaurant like this) if I could book for December. Bingo. I pretty much had the run of the restaurant to choose from. I tell you what there's going to be some pretty envious patrons pushing their nose against the window come December I can tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home