Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Left to Rights

Did anyone else know it was national left-handed day yesterday, no of course you didn't 'cos you're all dirty right-handers and don't care about us 'lefties'. Filth.

http://www.lefthandersday.com

Apparently 58% of all left-handers think they are more intelligent than right-handers, well I suppose we've got to defend ourselves somehow. We're more creative and apparently better looking than our righty counterparts, I have to say I agree, I enjoy nothing more than oggling at myself in the mirror for hours on end! Narcissism anyone?

So statistically I'm quite unique, gay and left-handed (there's the autobiography title right there) 1in 10 times 1 in 10, er what is that, well a lot anyway. Oh god I'm bored, now where is that mirror....



4 Comments:

At 9:35 am , Blogger smahman said...

I bet you whack off with your left hand whilst staring at yourself in the mirror. So ripped so well hung ect ect. chiz chiz chiz

 
At 6:51 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

the operative word there is THINK.
you're not ACTUALLY smarter than us, but if telling yourselves that makes the pain of being mutants easier than rock on my south-paw sister.

 
At 9:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should open a left handed shop. like ned flanders. he's left handed hahahahaha

 
At 1:43 pm , Blogger smahman said...

yeah gaylord - get it on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home