Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, June 25, 2007

Filth On A Fork

Tis' the season to be jolly, I'm referring of course to The Great British Summer Strawberry season of course, not that Christmas nonsense everyone keeps going on about. Anyway my point, bought some delicious organic British strawberries today and OMFG remembered a jar of Green & Blacks chocolate sauce in the cupboard, frankly thank god I was on my own in the house, it was sooooo delicious, in the words of the Scissor Sisters it was filthy gorgeous. In fact as my flat mates would verify (if they weren't dipping their bodies in Glastonbury mud - is there a similarity?) I get 'special' feelings in my groin with certain foods and this was one!

4 Comments:

At 8:09 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

that is the most sexually suggestive strawberry i've ever seen...i think i need to adjourn to the men's room...

 
At 7:20 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

It was! And do.

 
At 11:44 am , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

btw: what's a guy gotta do to get a link on your blog?

 
At 12:35 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LICK ME

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home