Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bitter. Damaged. Old Queen.


I recieved a text message today. I thought it was pure genius. It was allegedly a perfectly innocent message from a friend of mine in London, it read as follows:

"I'm in London (don't ask!) need to speak 2 U urgently (need a favour) can u call me on 0207--------- battery low ask for Liz, she will pass you to me. Thanks mate."

So being a good citizen, I call, to hear the message "Welcome to Buckingham Palace, if you are calling regarding a recieved text message, please hang up now". Bloody brilliant, I immediately forwarded it on to all my friends.

Sorry your Maj, nice muff by the way.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

rumor has it, betsy's visiting the colonies. i wonder if she'll make it to NYC...

 
At 9:52 am , Blogger smahman said...

That's Liz to you. Now drink this cup of tea!

 
At 11:31 am , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

please post something else...she's really hard to take before i've finished my coffee...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home