Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beautiful Stranger

Actually to be fair I know very little about this chap, other than he seems to resemble Mickey Mouse from behind, and before anyone says it, no this isn't another 'Friday night' story. However, to follow on from yesterdays entry about finding 'uppers' on the net I dedicate this post to cawfee guy from New York who posted the first comment on said entry.

At the very moment I post my new entry, frankly feeling a little blue*, a random stranger pops up and tells me how FABULOUS my blog is! A little positive affamation and I feel loads better today. This one's for you. Thank you that man!

[*as I re-read this post it occurred to me that the definition of me feeling blue is listening to the littlest hobo in Spanish, it's not really all that bad is it!]

3 Comments:

At 7:33 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

oh no...thank YOU :)

 
At 7:37 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

btw: one of my very best friends used to watch mariah's Glitter, in FRENCH, when he was blue...or high...or both.

said it a truly life changing experience.

 
At 1:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me a few moments to realise that I was thinking about something entirely different when you mentioned finding 'uppers' on the net.

I had flashbacks to weekends with my manic depressive dad and his manic / paranoid / schysophrenic girlfriend, that house was awash with uppers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home