Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What Becomes of the Broken Hearted?


Did I say? I hate Valentines Day. Yes, yes, I know I'm only saying it because I'm single, but some how at 31 years it's become rather like one of those annoying Christmas hits that you don't want to hear, but you know you're going to regardless.

All Valentines does is add fuel to the fire that is already smouldering, that I'm going to end up a bitter, damaged, old queen. And I know I've posted that before.

Happy Valentines. Bah Humbug.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 pm , Blogger smahman said...

And you were so understanding when I got dumped a few years back. Those "meal for one" jokes really bucked me up.

 
At 4:04 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Not to mention repeatedly singing "All by myself" and going on and on tearful wanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home