Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, January 29, 2007

What A Scream

Well it came... and went without too much of a hitch. The event? Me turning 31 of course, however as Matt delightfully pointed out to me last night over dinner, it's actually the start of my 32nd year. Thanks for that!

I did wonder yesterday as I spent 2 hours in House of Fraser (my favourite department store) if I was on the fast track to middle aged-dom. There were worrying clues, the new bath towels and pillows I purchased (I had to get rid of my dirty pillows), admiring the cutlery canteens and sitting in the cafe on my own with coffee and scones admiring the view of the London skyline! Oh my god I also just realised I went into Clarks to look at shoes. Clarks.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 am , Blogger Matt said...

Clarks do do a comfy shoe though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home