Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, January 26, 2007

Big Old Tooth Fairy

Sorry for not having posted earlier this week but the truth is I have been struggling with possibly the most painful tooth infection I've ever had. Thankfully now I'm up to my nut in painkillers and antibiotics [look at the bitch with the drug habit], but it is bit of a pisser given that it's my birthday weekend and means I won't be able to drink anything fun until Sunday.

It's rare having a problem with something staying in the mouth methinks. Does the tooth fairy still come at 31? [insert joke here]. Even if they do I'd have to go to hospital first. HOSPITAL. I see the dentist on Tuesday, watch this space I say, or rather watch for a space, maybe?

3 Comments:

At 10:23 am , Blogger Izzy said...

yeouch.

Happy Birthday, btw!

mwah!

 
At 5:26 pm , Blogger Matthewprestwich said...

Mad as it seems, buy a jar of cloves and pop one on top of the offending tooth or around the gum by the tooth. As it gets soggy it releases a natural anasthetic. Just don't do what I did and take papacetamol, ibroprohen, aspin and codene at the samer time or you'll spend 2 days in hospita vommiting as well like I did!!! In the end I had the tooth out - none of that drilling rubbish for me!

 
At 1:06 pm , Blogger Gig Girl said...

Hello

i have tracked you down stalker style-ly - you shouldnt speak to strange people at weddings

- you can buy clove oil which is the same but not so disgustng as sucking on a jar of cloves

Happy Birthday as well from me

www.still-gigging.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home