Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mesh Up

Yes, yes, I know two posts in one day is simply an extravagance but I just remembered what I meant to post today.

I bought these new Calvin Klein Mesh Boxers on Friday thinking 'ooh sexy, wearing those almost certainly makes me look like that models anus. Fact.'

In reality, they feel rather strange underneath my trousers (pronounced trii-sers), so I was telling people at the party to feel the fabric. Oh silly me, someone used it as a brilliant opportunity to give me a wedgie. Yeah thanks Gino.

Only cotton undergarments from this day forth. Sexy though.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home