Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kiss My Face




What this post represents is more of a return to form, I mean still no ridiculous outburst declaring my love for anyone in the room but more my mischievous behaviour.

Jo (pictured right) took most of these pictures. It was actually rather a good party, the only real shame was it was a monday night. It had food, free wine, karaoke (cute DJ) and secret Santa. It turned out that we had each other, I bought the German guy a disco ball, he bought me the gay times annual! Perfect!

I was all the more impressed that I was in before most people today. 9:30 I made it in for. Although when I first got in I literally stared blankly at my computer screen for 10 minutes (minimum) and it has taken me twice as long as usual to do my work today. Oh well. Lot's of love today (although Jon at work is acussing me of being beligerant - that doesn't sound like me on a hangover).







6 Comments:

At 4:45 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Oh by the way todays safety word is "Julliet Bravo".

 
At 4:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I called you pugnacious.

 
At 5:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feature in two of the pix and I don't even get a mention... poo on you.

 
At 5:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get over it Gino.

 
At 5:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever gimp leg.

 
At 8:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok closet boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home