Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, January 12, 2007

You're Fired!


I know we are now safely pushing our way into '007 (has anyone else noticed that about this years number?) but I'm pleased to report I've decided to try and be a bit braver this year as far as my career is concerned. That's right, I've bitten the bullet and given work 3 months notice. Yes folks, readers, lesbians (everyone welcome) I'm going freelance [should be said in the style of a quote from Matt 'i've been shopping'].

It actually feels strangely liberating, I'm going it alone, I'm my own boss, no more answering to arsehole managers [note to self; don't think you're going to get it easy from me buster] it's time to burn my bra [note; er Bra?] fine i'll buy one and burn that. All I have to hope now is that all my friends and contacts i've made over the years actually want to work with me again.

Now, let me think about my other workplace departures....

3 Comments:

At 3:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next comment actually a lie!

 
At 3:26 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Actually he has been fired. Gross misconduct involving...
1. Vaseline
2. His own buttock cleft
3. The glass walls of the board room
4. Over 10 horrified execs.

FACT.

 
At 3:27 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Golly Searley Editor has some cheek.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home