Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, December 15, 2006

Shit Me...

I can't believe it's real, well actually I can, because thanks to my flat mates I now own a can of this delightful stuff!

Yes it was truly the shittest gift I'd ever been given - in the literal sense of course. I absolutely love it, I mean it's not particularly convincing shit that comes out the end of the nozzle, but then I'm not always convinced by the crap that comes out of my arse either. All that doesn't matter though it's shit.... IN A CAN!

I would like to thank my flat mates for my wonderful, wonderful gifts, they were absolutely superb.

3 Comments:

At 3:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds lovely :0)

 
At 1:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum

 
At 12:01 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm Chocolate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home