Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

5 Gold Rings

I went to a rather lovely gay wedding in Manchester just before Christmas, it was very nice to catch up with some old uni pals I hadn't seen for quite some time.

They often say people meet their future husbands at weddings, well at least they did in the film Muriels Wedding, or at least I think they did, it's not the point, well it is, just mine (maybe theirs too). Anyway before I start to ramble I had not one but two people express past or present interest in me! One highly amusingly was the groom on the dance floor! Sorry guys I know you're probably both going to read this but he did and it was past anyway!

Then when I get to Cornwall for Christmas I recieve a text from the other groom telling me his work mate fancied me as well, what a result! In the end I just picked up a dirty bit of trade when I got back to London, still always nice to have the attention!!

3 Comments:

At 6:46 pm , Blogger Matthewprestwich said...

OK Daniel Searle - which one of us was it. Neither of us can remember such an occasion. Are you sure you meant the groom and not one of their friends? Please respond ...

 
At 6:12 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Danny does it up the bum bum.

 
At 8:28 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home