Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, January 15, 2007

Small World...

I received a text message off a friend of mine on Saturday night who lives in Telford (no don't laugh), her now not so new fella is in the Army, or was, or something like that. Now for quite sometime it turns out that they were also unknowingly friends with my cousin, (who's also in the Army (that's the connection there)) - well I mean they knew they were friends, otherwise we're getting into freaky territory [Ed: Territorial Army?].

It was only when she put several different clues together mind that she twigged it was me. I can see the thought process now: Danny.... Falmouth.... Gay.... Media.... London.... Gay.... Falmouth..... Gay...... Gay..... oh Danny. It is bloody freaky isn't the world incestuous enough already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home