Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Queen Is To Be Crowned

Can I just say I hate going to the dentists, it's never "fine see you in six months for your check-up", it's always a filling or some other drama. I went yesterday and she told me I needed a crown. "Sweetheart I could have told you that when I walked in the door".

Anyway after an hour of rooting around my mouth preparing the tooth she sends me on my way. Thank god I'm vain enough to have checked myself in the mirror before I left. The miserable old sow had left a white residue around my mouth which was not coming off without a fight, we all know I don't 'do' girls and I certainly don't allow them to leave a mess around my mouth.

The worse part is this temporary thing she's shoved in there, it's horrible and it has to stay for 2 weeks. Oh and while I think of it, she wouldn't let me spit either:

"Raise your left hand if you feel any discomfort", I felt like I was at school again, oh no wait I wasn't that clever at school... or now for that matter. Do you know what Jon said to me at work. 'What time is it 2:30?'. Fuck off Jon. If that is your name.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 am , Blogger smahman said...

I thought you were often left with a white residue around your mouth. Especially after a filling.

 
At 8:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it 2:30?

Ask him if it's 6:15 at 9:00 and continue through the day, he will get the message.

I really want to know what the deleted comment said.

 
At 10:00 am , Blogger smahman said...

It was just badly spelled crap from me, sorry to disappoint.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home