Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, March 02, 2007

Crisis Meeting



What a strange day (what is now) yesterday was.

I've spent the day learning a new edit system with a room full of strangers, only to then go to Camden to talk about Virgin Trains first class to... well another room full of strangers. I suppose the first difference, I paid for the former, but was paid for the latter.

Yet throughout the day I was sadly aware of a crisis occurring at work, one I was unable to help with... until 8:30pm that was... and here I am now, writing this. At work. I offered to go back in to relieve the poor freelance editor who'd done 13 hours straight (I never do that regardless of hours!) So that's what I did! Pointless entry I know, but yet another thing that is occupying my rapidly disappearing time before I depart!!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 pm , Blogger smahman said...

It was fun eh?

 
At 12:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a good man (you can quote that as often as you like), I hope the freelance editor appreciated it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home