Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, February 19, 2007

Yummer, Yummer, Yummers

I threw a little dinner soiree on Saturday night and was delighted with how it all went, a menu of my own concoction that actually tasted yummy. Brilliant. I did Chicken Breast stuffed with Gorgonzola & Homemade Pesto, wrapped in Pancetta, basted with Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic and topped with fresh Rosemary. Served up with Wild Rice and Roasted Vegetables. For pudding was my set piece of Banoffee Pie (homemade of course) I'm so happy!

The ensuing consumption of at least 12 bottles of wine, yes 12, and a bottle of Vodka and numerous cans of beer between 9 of us until 4:30am was also mighty impressive I thought!! We even managed to break the karaoke machine. The neighbours will be so happy!! So the next big event will be the Eurovision party, bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home