Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Crusty, By George...

This is just a saga now (to quote The League of Gentlemen), I was looking for a picture of George from Rainbow, as you do, honest I do (look check out my profile pic) when this freak pops up on the google image search.

I can't imagine anything more scary for a tots party than this.... this... clowny monstrosity. No seriously just ewwwwwwweeeeeeee. For those with a hankering to learn more:

http://www.clown-ministry.com/Articles/clowning-tutorial/howStartClowning-makeup2.html

3 Comments:

At 6:56 pm , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

omg. SCARY CLOWN...can't sleep or clown will eat me...**sucks thumb and rocks like Rain Man**

 
At 11:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will ask GiantWeazle Jnr what he makes of the freak. Is that a leading question?

 
At 5:39 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Maybe if you use the word freak! But otherwise I would love to know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home