Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Crunch Time

I'm back!!

Well times are a changing here in gaylords tower. I left my job three weeks ago not really knowing at the point how well it would all go, but so far - touch wood - it's going as well as I could have hoped.

So in all this excitement and time of change, I've decided to embrace a new modernity. Yes I've made the switch to Mac. Well I say switch, it's more manage et trois, they're both going to sleep with me. But one is for best and the other... well let's at least keep this entry clean shall we.

But I mean just took a look at this baby, she's reconditioned, comes with TWO floppies (what more can a boy ask for) and a HARD drive AND (yes AND) a small rodent. This machine is filth .com.

Look forward to more exciting posts from the beast.

7 Comments:

At 11:39 am , Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

it's about f'n time. the blog-verse was starting to implode with the lack of double-entendres and innuendo that your absence has created :^)

 
At 11:42 am , Blogger smahman said...

Have you inputed your "data" yet?

 
At 11:42 am , Blogger smahman said...

How much RAM does it have?

 
At 11:44 am , Blogger smahman said...

Is it possible to get easy access to your rear port?

 
At 11:45 am , Blogger smahman said...

And give cawfeeguy a link you meanie.

 
At 7:41 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Happy to add a link to Cawfee guy, I wasn't aware I'd missed the request. Sorry! Wham it over net buddy!!

 
At 1:17 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it "Plug and Play"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home