Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh, Hell-o

Continuing a now occasional series of why I'm going to hell, I watched the news this evening and saw a story about a British coach crash in Belgium, thankfully no-one has died, but that didn't stop me sniggering when they showed a shot of the reverse of the coach and it had the name of the holiday company my friend works for on the back of it. It's not that funny is it? I mean I shouldn't even be writing about it should I, or admitting I laughed at the news, know hang on scrap that last bit, laughing at some of 'the news' is okay.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 pm , Blogger smahman said...

According to the old testesment you are mainly going to hell for being a somdomite. Just finished Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion. He's in your corner mate, and makes a lot more sense than the religious nuts.

 
At 9:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has smahman just finished with Richard Dawkins? Has he just dumped him?

Laughing at the news is totally acceptable, there is no law or religous rule against it, so laugh away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home