Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Going Down

Hurrah I've done it - yes I've posted for the first time since August (slap wrist) AND I've booked my travels to Australia and New Zealand next year isn't that crazy! Five weeks travelling with the wonderfully fabulous Matt.

It's a journey which is innevitably going to end up as some sort of Priscilla Queen of the Desert pilgrimage, but hey who cares two old queens in a camper van pervving it up the sunshine coast of Australia I can't think of anything better! Can you? Oh alright answers in a comment.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 pm , Blogger smahman said...

Are you going to stay out all night - SLUT!

 
At 2:56 pm , Blogger LadyJaneM said...

Instead of a wedding?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home