Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Day 4: Home, Suite Home

So these are to be my two homes for the next few weeks, my pokey little hotel room overlooking the industrial estate, nice, and the make-shift edit suite (both pictured below):

The food really is meaty out here and trying to find anything other than sausage is proving difficult.

So there it is, not much to report, a 12 hour shift, pretty much problem free. I'm off on Sunday , everyone else has taken the river trip to Bratislava, I think i'll be doing that then!

I might even get in a run in the morning. Result.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i have that image of you eating that sausage in my head. noooOoo. get out! get out!



help
m
m
eeeeeeeee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home