Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Real To Reel


My darling, darling friend is always telling me I should blog more "you're quite funny when you post", I know I used to do it all the time but these days I find I have to go in spurts - like this evening for example.

Anyway he's done a big blog on his...er... blog of some of his favourite film quotes, so I thought I'd follow suit, can you guess them?

"I like it, I like it a lot"
"Hans Brix? Oh no"
"You can cook right?""Your father seems to think so"
"I'd give anything to be able to do that with a ping pong ball"
"My life's as good as an Abba song"
"Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my"
"Suck that bitch"
er okay so I got carried away and couldn't actually think of many on the spot, but I will, sometime.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 am , Blogger Unknown said...

Coolio!

I would say:

#3: The Birdcage
#4: Priscilla
#5: Muriel's Wedding

 
At 1:51 pm , Blogger smahman said...

I go


#2 Team America
#6 Wizard of Oz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home