Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trick of the Light

Couldn't help but notice during a casual glance of the new Armani ad featuring David Beckham the other week how different his body appeared, compared to all other shirtless pictures of him.

I think he's been touched up and I want to know who by. Bastards. So with this in mind I decided to try and find some pictures on the internet for comparisson (I felt certain I would find them there), it was almost like it was written into history (of internet explorer ed: you really should use firefox it's a far superior browser REALLY oh yes it has far less bugs than IE). So 2 pictures in one hand - er - file and mouse in the other. I just casually threw them together in photoshop and posted them here to seek you; the humble readers' opinion.

SO? Has Beckham had surgery? Been photoshopped onto a models body? or, C none of the above?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home