Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dribble, Tackle, Open Mouth

Okay I feel you all deserve an explanation, this is the reason I've not posted for so long; I have been consumed by football.

My decision to go freelance earlier this year has found me editing in the unlikely world of the UK Premier League football. And now I never seem to have any time to do anything else other than stare at footballers. Sadly they are not all quite as beautiful as this specimen!

It's a travesty I know for my friends who do actually have more than an aesthetic interest in the sport, unlike perverted yours truly (god that's come up in two posts now). However the guys I work with seem to rather like the stuff I'm cutting, there's got to be an irony here somewhere. Bored. Wait a moment irony board?

2 Comments:

At 7:08 pm , Blogger smahman said...

I like that - irony board. Start one!

Ummm

Box.
Shoot.
Ball control.

Ummm.

got any more?

 
At 7:21 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Where would you create such a thing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home