Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 7: Big Nothing

Okay so the truth of the matter is we got absolutely shit-faced yesterday, the only redeeming part was that I managed to get myself home at a semi-reasonable time and thus provide myself with a little damage limitation, er yes and make breakfast!

On the way back (I walked) I discovered about 500 German fans watching the match underneath this bridge, so I sat with them to watch the last 20 minutes. It was quite strange, but oddly enjoyable, particularly because it was pissing down with rain.


So yes today I spent most of my time editing the short video on the previous post, doing boring stuff like laundry (and yes a run was achieved today!). I'm glad to report that the rain last night has cleared the air greatly and it was hot and dry today.

Had dinner this evening in the Prater Park at the same beer garden we ate in a few days ago, who had English menus then, but apparently 'no we do not have any English menus', I beg to differ, well I don't beg, rather I sigh at his indifference. Had to get money out earlier from this lovely ATM, the Piggy Bank, that oinks and snuffles at you as you withdraw cash. Marvellous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home