Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Turn Water Into Whine

Oh my god has anybody else seen the ridiculous 'Celebrity Slimming Water' that's on sale in Tesco's at the moment, the point of sale advertising invites you to 'drink yourself slim' used by celebrities, apparently , obviously none prepared to endorse the product though.

The saddest part though was the 8 or 9 year old child begging her mum to buy her a bottle. Oh dear lord, I wanted to shout at the top of my voice "JUST DRINK FUCKING WATER" but the store is quite convenient for home and I don't want to get black listed in another shop.


I will try and get a picture to add to this post next time I'm there, it is utterly ludicrous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home