Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 19: A brief reflection

Okay, okay, so the blog of the Vienna job is over but I have another dedication to make, in the style of 'Ode to Smithy' this is dedicated to, as he would put it, 'such a wonderful producer' Pete Spring, and how we shan't be working together for such a long time!

Just to give it a bit of background, when I'm normally busy editing something in the suite, Pete is busy entertaining me with downloads from YouTube, now he is one! Enjoy.



4 Comments:

At 10:58 am , Blogger smahman said...

Amazing how this is ostensibly a love song to your producer, but seems to feature you more heavily. I am NOT SAYING you are an attention seeking old queen, but when DO you apply for Big Brother 2009?

 
At 12:51 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

You are so bitter, It's very difficult to film the subject of my affection when it's a surprise. You're just jealous that in our 4 years working together, you never achieved with me what Pete and I have got in 6 months. Applications in by February since you're asking.

 
At 10:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cat fight!!! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!
oh, my toast is burning...

 
At 3:57 pm , Blogger smahman said...

I am going to kick seven bells out of him and then go in dry as a victory move.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home