Gaylords Say 'No'

...more commonly mean 'Yes'

Monday, June 16, 2008

Vienna: Additonal Material Pt 1

Most of the material here relates back to previous posts and is mostly from other people, this is not todays entry, all I've done is had breakfast and this, I cannot make this point clearly enough this is NOT the main entry for day 14, it hasn't happened yet, I couldn't even attempt to predict the outcome of todays events, not one bit, so don't ask, honestly it's like the paparazzi here, guys, guys, guys, just leave me alone (of course I'd never really say that).

Kev & I share an intimate moment

Stephan The Crazy German & I

We 3 Kings, or rather 1 King & 2 Queens


How did that get in there?

Inner calm and general sense of unease

Our tour guide Shane

The tour group
An important and slightly ambiguous message for us all
Jacko insists on being arrested for being a very 'bad' girl

One of the football promos I did (not great but the most interesting cutting we're doing out here)

1 Comments:

At 8:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest hardworking Danny. haha. thanks for the words. i'm currently enjoying daydreaming of paid work via your blog, (hehehe) cheers and give my love to Brenna!
Clare X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home